Hydrogen is Clean and Safe
2. Hydrogen fuel can be produced with zero air pollution and greenhouse gas emissions using renewable energy like sun, wind, hydro and geothermal to separate hydrogen from water by water electrolysis.
3. When hydrogen is made on-site from water and using a renewable energy source (solar, wind, etc.) no fossil fuels are involved.
4. Hydrogen is the lightest gas known and is non-toxic, non-poisonous and will not create ground water or other pollution. Any leaks are diluted up and away.
Hydrogen is Efficient and Safe
5. One kilogram of hydrogen fuel is the energy equivalent to one gallon of gasoline, yet in a fuel cell vehicle it affords the range of approximately 2.2 gallons of gasoline.
6. Fuel cell vehicles are exceeding 400 miles on a single H2 filling.
7. Hydrogen is a major industrial commodity that has been used in various industries for more than 100 years.