Smart Grid is revolutionizing the electric utility industry, transforming today’s aging electric grid into a dynamic, optimized Smart Grid that is better suited to meet client demand and the challenges of today’s economic and political climate.
Smart meters are all the rage right now, but Smart Grid is far more than just meters, and it’s coming faster than you ever expected. Driven by aggressive public policies and funding, Smart Grid is reshaping the utility industry and how utilities build and manage their information and communication technology (ICT) networks. This vital symposium:
- Examines best practices and case studies of utilities on the front line of Smart Grid implementation today
- Reveals unexpected effects and costs of Smart Grid on planning and development
- Highlights new and anticipated regulations, business change drivers, and technical standards that will affect your ICT networks now and in the future
Attend this symposium for actionable information and deep insights into how Smart Grid is transforming everything in our industry.
This event is from May 23 to May26th at Indiana Convention Center , IN.
Some of the topics are :
- Building the Smart Grid for Electric Cars—How You Can Plug in
- Smart Networks Council Open Meeting
- Smart Grids: Managing Data from Massive Numbers of Networked Devices—Better Planning for Better Results
- New Wireless Options for Utilities
- and more….
For more info click here